1. Legacy Online is a non-bot server. Use of keypresser is tolerated but not supported. Furthermore, if you are caught grinding absentee with keypresser, you will be penalised. The admins reserve the right to decide on the severity of the punishment.
2. The IP limit on Legacy Online is 2 and the HWID (hardware ID) limit is 1. Please abide by these limits as trying to maneuver around them will be detected and will result in an account ban.
3. Your account’s ID, password, and secondary password is your responsibility. Sharing them with others is your liability and staff will not get involved if any losses or damages have been entailed as a result. We strongly advise against sharing any login information.
4. You are responsible for any and all activity that happens under your account’s name. This includes any fouls or not following the rules. We strongly advise against sharing any login information.
5. Promoting other Silkroad servers or 3rd party tools (refer to rule #1) is forbidden. If you are seen doing so in-game (in any chat, including but not limited to private messages) or on discord, your account will be banned after a warning.
6. Insulting any members from Legacy Online’s staff will lead to a warning. Repeated offending will result in a permanent ban of the account. This is a respectable community and you should treat everyone with respect. We will always treat you with respect and expect the same behavior from everyone in the community.
7. Slandering or criticizing the server beyond stating factual opinions and constructive criticism (exact interpretation is at the discretion of the server admin, any decision will include an explanation) on public mediums or Discord will not be tolerated and shall result in an IP ban.
8. Engaging in, and/or initiating any offensive chatter that is racial, political, or concerns religion and gender over public mediums will not be tolerated. Based on the degree of the offense, penalties can include warnings, temporary chat bans, temporary account bans and ultimately account and IP bans.
9. Sharing any NSFW content in game or on any platform operated or administrated by Legacy Online is prohibited and will result in a warning and eventually in a permanent account ban.
10. Spreading wrongful information about the server, the admin team, and the Legacy Online Staff in-game or on any platform operated or administrated by Legacy Online will result in a warning and eventually in a permanent account ban.
11. Abusing or exploiting any bugs in the game is strictly forbidden. If this foul is detected, your account will be banned. the discretionary basis for the interpretation of the rule is the usual course of the game. In case of ambiguities you are obliged to verify via a ticket on discord or an email to [email protected] to get confirmation from admins.
12. Staff members will never ask you for account information such as ID, password, or security code. Claiming that this has happened has to have clearly documented proof (as proof count screenshots, recordings (audio and/or video) that clearly identifies all parties involved and leave no doubt about its authenticity). Only then it shall be investigated.
13. It is prohibited to attempt to impersonate any of Legacy Online’s staff (this includes but is not limited to admins, GMs and supporters). All Legacy staff members will display a clear title indicating they are staff in-game and on Discord. Anyone who claims that they are a staff member but do not display the title, is not staff.
14. If you think you are receiving distressing private messages from someone, feel free to use the blocking option found in-game to prevent this person’s messages from reaching you. Here’s how: Press “U”> select Community > Block > Add name of person you want to block.
15. Any transaction of goods on Legacy Online have to happen in-game and are limited to that. It is strictly forbidden to exchange items on Legacy Online accompanied by a transaction of any type of fund (including but not limited to fiat currencies and crypto currencies), commonly known as “Black Market” exchanges. The only exception to this rule is the purchase of Silks through the official website and the official reseller with Legacy Online as one party in this transaction. Failing to comply with this rule and engaging in “Black Market” exchanges will result in a permanent ban of your account.
16. Mentioning and promoting “Black Market” activities in-game or on any public platform operated and or managed by Legacy Online (including but not limited to the official Legacy Online Discord server) will result in a ban of your account.
17. Wrongful chargebacks (i.e., silks have been transferred) after purchasing silks on Legacy Online will result in a permanent IP ban.
18. Game supporters will not be enjoying any extra in-game advantages than our community players. Everyone will be given equal chances for fair play
19. We encourage everyone to report any miss compliance to the above stated rules. However, the report must include proof (as proof count screenshots, recordings (audio and/or video) that clearly identifies all parties involved and leave no doubt about its authenticity). Without proof it cannot be investigated.
Players must always be up to date with the latest rules. We are not obliged to inform you about an update of the rules.